Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Goodbye National Scrapbook Month Hellooooo New Catalog!

May has come and gone...and I must admit I didn't scrapbook a darn thing! So much for national scrapbook month. I guess I have been just too busy stampin!
June brings one of my favorite times of year! Not the gloom...
THE NEW STAMPIN' UP CATALOG!!
I have seen a few sneak peeks and I can't wait to see the whole thing! There are 5 new colors and they just scream summer, and the new fabrics are SO cute!
To make room for all the great new stuff...some things are sent to retirement and after June 30th the retired stamp sets will no longer be available. As for the accessories: ribbon, punches, embelishments etc are only available while supplies last so...Click the buttons on the right to see the retirement lists. Stampin'UP! will be updating the website daily.
Stay tuned for more info on the new catalog!
Here's what I have been up too...Enjoy!


Above: Stamp Set: Oval All, Land of the Free
Supplies: Pillow Box Die
Real Red card stock, Pacific Point card stock,
bakers twine, scallop oval punch, small oval punch, white Stazon ink pad,
Above: Here is another version of the pillow box made with Poppy Parade card stock, embossed with the polka dot embossing folder, Whisper White small tag punch, and my favorite new punch... I can't stop making cupcakes in every color! (at least these ones are calorie free :) white bakers twine and a cherry on top!


Above: I know...Another Cupcake! Pacific Point card stock, Celebrations Designer Series Paper, Real Red cupcake bottom and grosgrain ribbon, Stamp Set: Word Play

Below: This Next treat holder is from the #2Bigshot die, There are 2 boxes taped back to back, and a 1 1/4"circle punched through the top. This one is also made with Poppy Parade card stock, Flower die in whisper white, and tempting turquoise. Ribbon in so saffron and tempting turquoise.

 
 I hope these bring you a little crafting inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment